Parents and pupils must comply with the requirements and regulations of the school.
1. Parents/guardians are requested to co-operate with the school authorities in ensuring a high academic standard morality, discipline and well being of the students.
2. Parents are advised to ensure that their children prepare their lessons regularly at home and take keen interest in the activities of the school.
3. You are expected to check the diary and sign regularly the remarks made by the teacher in the diary or in the notebooks and guide your child accordingly.
Do make it a point to attend all school functions and the PTM's.
4. Parents/Guardians are specially required to notify the school of any change in their address or phone number.
5. The school welcomes suggestions from the parents for the improvement which are to be clear, precise and preferably put in writing.
6. Parents/Guardians are requested to bring the security card, to take their ward home (in emergency) during the school hours.
7. Please ensure regularity of your ward. Any medical appointments should be made on the weekly holiday.
If it is not possible and the appointment has to be made on a school day,
prior permission must be taken from the Principal.
8. No leave of absence will be given without a previously written application from the parents.
9. Pupils who have been absent from class for some unforeseen reason or who come late must have the reason entered in the Regularity Record, stating briefly the cause of the absence or delay.
10. All are expected to be in school before the first bell rings at 7:25 A.M. Disciplinary action will have to be taken against frequent offenders.
11. In case of a long-term illness, the parent must personally inform the Principal about the nature and likely duration of the pupil's illness.
12. A list of holidays for the current year is printed in this diary. All are expected to attend school on the reopening day after each vacation.
13. Parents are requested not to take their children on vacation before the set date and not to extend these vacations.
14. Pupils not attending punctually after holidays are liable to have their names struck off the rolls. If they are re- admitted they must pay the Admission Fees again.
15. Attendance is compulsory on certain days of the academic year :
• Non-teaching, activity days: like Republic Day, Teachers’ Day, and Children's Day etc.
• A fortnight before every major examination, before the end of a term and at the start of a new term.