Step 4: Form submission
The parent needs to fill up the admission form and ensure all documents are in order. Kindly intimate the school in case your child requires some special assistance due to any health reasons.
The following documents need to be submitted along with the Registration Form
1. Copy of the Birth Certificate
2. Copy of Report Card of previous year (only needed for admission to class 1 onwards)
List of documents required at the time of admission :
1. Evidence of having graduated from the previous class
2. 4 photographs student
3. 2 parents photographs
4. Original TC from the previous school (for students seeking admission from class 2 onwards)
5. Proof of residence
6. Original Certificates may be produced at the time of admission for verification
7. Photocopies of all achievement certificates in the field of Academics, Sports, Extra Curricular activities
Once the Fee and documents are
submitted, you will receive an Admission Confirmation Letter through courier or
E-mail, from the school. This will inform you about further formalities, to be
completed, if any. Parents will be intimated of the date and time of uniform &
textbook issue your ward will be allotted the section on the day of admission.
The time table for your ward will be handed over to your ward by the Class
Teacher. Kindly inform the School of your joining date. This is mandatory
because Staff need to be informed to expect your child on a particular day and
they in turn need to make preparations accordingly. Teachers will assist your
child with the syllabi which has been covered in the class till date.